The EDI reverse osmosis/electrodeionization is a unique water purification system that combines both reverse osmosis and electro-deionization inot one integrated unit. The system produce high purity water low in TOC, microorganisms and particles up to 18.2 Megohm.cm at flows up to 15gpm. It have several different purification modules to choose from.
Including a 1.0 micron prefilter, multistage high pressure RO booster pump, RO vessels in a choice of meterials, RO membranes, EDI power supply, high water recovery, choice of piping material, monitoring instrumentation, manual&automatic valves. The system includes a EPROM and OIT terminal to operate both the RO-EDI system and components that will interface with the system and completely pre-wired and pre-piped on one skid for fast economical installation.
1. Technique of ion exchange membrane and ion electromigration
2. high desalination rate 99%
3. RO desalination +EDI desulination makes resistivity less than 15m.cm
4. feed water conductivity from 60 to 40 u/cm
5. no acid and alkali recycle, easy to install and operate, less land occupation
Internal power supply
Epoxy coated steel frame