WTRO reverse osmosis system
The water for river usually needs to be pretreated or purified water, and the conductivity is usually below 10us / cm.
Reverse osmosis pollution eliminating rate:
1. Desalination rate: >97%
2. Recovery rate: 75%
3. Thermal source eliminating rate: >99%
4. Germ eliminating rate: >97-100%
1. Technique of ion exchange membrane and ion electromigration
2. The river water treatment system has high desalination rate 99%
3. RO desalination +EDI desulination makes resistivity less than 15m.cm
4. feed water conductivity from 60 to 40 u/cm
5. no acid and alkali recycle, easy to install and operate, less land occupation
1. Sand filter: A laminated filter is provided to prevent sand, flocculent and colloid entering into membrane element. Its basic filter element is formed by quartzes sand and anthracite.
2. Active carbon filter: this is provided to absorb organic materials, residual chlorine and other injurants, thus it can reduce the effluent COD and keep SDI under and CL2 under 0.1 mg.l.
3. Softening system: this system is to prevent begrime the membrane by ion of Ca and Me.
4. Precision filter (micro filter) filter of 5um is installed to prevent fine particulate entering the high lift pump and RO membrane.
5. RO system: cut out colloids, bacteria, virus and other impurities, and keep output water conductivity below 5um/cm.
6. Pure water tank: when the pure water tank is full, the RO machine will automatically come to stop, when the pure water tank is empty, the RO system will automatically run to produce the pure river water.